The basis of the work and success of the Centre for Innovation and Projects is a wide range of different products and many years of experience in Croatia, as well as in more than 90 countries where LafargeHolcim operates.
Through a structured approach, the Centre for Innovation and Projects can contribute to the improvement of elements, such as cost through optimization of mix-designs in concrete production, reduction of environmental impact through the use of innovative products; we provide support in selection of materials, produce test products and samples, namely we create individual mix-designs according to the needs of the project.
Also, through the activities of the Centre for Innovation and Projects, we conduct various tests of the cement, concrete and aggregate properties, industrial testing and we can provide you with quality information for quality improvement processes, as well as sustainable building, and advice on LEED or BREEAM sustainable construction certification requirements.
|TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT|
- Optimization of processes and mix-designs with the customers.
- Design of concrete mixes for demanding projects.
- A unified cement, aggregate and concrete laboratory, complete one-stop analysis.
- The accredited laboratory for concrete and aggregate is competent to carry out testing of construction products in the field of aggregates, fresh and hardened concrete according to 14 accredited methods.
|PROJECTS AND INNOVATION|
Activities we participate with in our partners' projects:
- participation in the development of the project task,
- proposing technical solutions,
- support for design engineers, architects and contractors,
- joint development of new applications for existing products,
- numerous tests and discovering new possibilities.
Activities in the field of innovation: